Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
StMao
iMOTION Controller SmartDriver and Smart IPM
Hello everyone. I am testing the drive and control of our own IPM motor using the evaluation board (EVAL-M1-IM828A) and control board (EVAL-M1-101T, I... Show More
User22102
HiI got different speed reading.MCE trace say 3,500 rpmIn actual, the stroboscope say 3,550 rpm. I rely on stroboscope as it has been already checked... Show More
User22853
Hello Team,Please let me know how to rotate the BLDC motor using sensored algorith.I have done the sensorless rotation. Need to switch to the sensored... Show More
User20133
HelloI will start to evaluate the IMC102T-F064 with the evaluation boar which include a Seeger debbuger to communicate between IMC102T-F064 UART0 and ... Show More
User20513
I want to increase the voltage from 48 volts to 400 volts with the controller imc102 and boost topology. Is this controller can act as a boost convert... Show More
User22102
IMC101T-T038 User UART Baud Rate can not be configured.It always fixes at 57,600 bps all the time no matter you set in Wizard.I'm trying to configure ... Show More
User22403
I've recently started using the IMC099T in a new project, controlling a 24V BLDC motor.I am trying to get my microcontroller (ESP32) to communication ... Show More
User22102
Motor can start-up well from cold-start every times. Then It has run full load for several hours continuously. Later on motor housing became very hot.... Show More
User20513
Hi.I designed the motor driver using the IC controller IMC102 and switch IFCM15P60GD for the motor PMSM with Power 750W, and in practical testing, the... Show More
User22102
what is motor fast control rate in MCE Wizard?