Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
User20456
XMC
Hi, I'm using Dave 4 to implement a 32 bit counter, that counts the waveform generated by a PWM. I need the 32 bit counter count in both directions: f... Show More
User15867
XMC
According to AN543, Distance2GO can control VCO voltage using software-generated ramp (open-loop concept):"This procedure would eliminate the need for... Show More
BlueSky
XMC
We are using KIT_XMC4400_DC_V1 board, and using PMSM_FOC App from DAvE IED.    We can read the I_V, user_speed_set.  etc.  However, the Inverter Enabl... Show More
User16616
XMC
I'm trying to use a CCU8 timer slice to generate a short output pulse and then capture the time of an input rising edge, which will arrive sometime af... Show More
danielstuart
XMC
After quite some tinkering and many unsuccessful attempts, I created a method for loading firmware through ASC and (more important), enabling SWD when... Show More
Andreas
XMC
Hello everybody Application: I am working on an SPI master-slave communication. To save CPU power we use DMA support. The data transfer works correctl... Show More
User22355
XMC
Hi, I am using the XMC1300 to control a Boost converter in PCC mode. I have started with the project 'BUCK_PCC_FIX_FQ_EXAMPLE_XMC13' as this uses DAVE... Show More
User19304
XMC
HelloI am using XMCFlasher and XMC1300 bootkit to program XMC1202-0032I execute the following sequence :change BMI to SWD0eraseprogram with the hex fi... Show More
User19304
XMC
HelloI have uploaded a hex file into XMC1202-0032, using XMC1300 Bootkit and XMCFlasher.jar 1.1.1 050320181336After I have programmed the MCU, I dumpe... Show More
User22005
XMC
I have a DAVE project that I am trying to flash over the air. If I use a Segger debug probe from within the DAVE IDE to flash it, it boots and runs fi... Show More