Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the reasoning for having a ~17dBm transmit output when the US limit is 30dBm?Why does the 43362 Wi-Fi chip not support an external FEM? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]I have registered a timed event function to be called in the WICED_HARDWARE_IO_WORKER_THREAD.When the function is called without prin... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]I want to create a simple program that calls  sntp_get_time() periodically. I attempted to register a timed event, similarly to the U... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Some example apps have a build string like this:snip.ping-BCM943362WCD4 download runwhile others have more options:snip.ping-ThreadX-... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Im trying to debug my application using commandline gdb, but some gdb commands dont seem to be supported. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]What is the correct way to include the DHCP server code into an application? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-1.x -> WICED-SDK-2.x]I see that some SDK-2.x example applications use wiced_init().This API function includes code to do things like scanni... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, MCU: STM32F205]From what I see in code, the Broadcom External Flash talks over SPI2 and we are using SPI1 for our CGI External Flash... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I have an app that works with WICED_SDK-1.3, how do I make it work with WICED-SDK-2.2.1 ?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the correct way to build an application that doesnt require a bootloader?
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.