Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]Hi,I try to communicate 943362WCD4 with other devices through UART. Ive seen uart.c application  wiced_uart_receive_bytes(...) functi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, BCM943362WCD4]Is there any watchdog function available on WICED SDK?I saw the system monitor app kicks the IWDG but other apps dont. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]When I use wiced_tls_init_advanced_context(), I can use it for both TLS client and server.But when I use wiced_tls_init_simple_contex... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Regarding the Encryption code in WICED, do you have an existing CCATS number that we can grandfather or do we need to apply independently, or is your ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED_SDK-2.2.1]When SHA2 is used in an application, a linker error occurs about sha2_hmac_starts, sha2_hmac_update and so on.Should I add some libra... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED_SDK-2.2.1]Sometimes I see failures using wl with the manufacturing test app.The mfg_test app returns error codes when there are failures.Is the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is it possible to make the WICED device the server side of an SSL connection? For example; I want to create a secure connection via SSL/TLS to (not fr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]

Is there an API for this?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]

Is there an API for this?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[Platform : BCM943362WCD4]I would like to remove the FET for VDD_3V3_WIFI to reduce BOM costs.In BCM943362WCD4_P200.pdf, the FET is described as Q1.Is... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.