Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. In my project I need to use STM32F427VIT6 with Broadcom wifi radio chip plus external flash to ota upgrade. In Readme.txt I found platform limitat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]An application or library is primarily composed of a named makefile in a matching named directory. Applications and libraries do not ... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
While taking power consumption measurements using the Broadcom BCM943362WCD4 module (WICED SDK version 2.3.1) we have noticed that, when WLAN powersav... Show More
WaCu_1902616
Wi-Fi Combo
We have observed (in Wireshark traces) that when calling wiced_wifi_join_specific()  (Broadcom BCM943362WCD4/WICED SDK version 2.3.1) the radio firmwa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Im having trouble capturing packets to debug my application, what are the best tools to use? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Im having [-Werror=unused-variable] error and i want complier to ignore it. How can I change error settings ? (WICED 2.3.0)Thanks,Erol Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.3.1]Powersave-ping app works as promised. Including being able to change the listen interval.Just wondering if WICED team is planning sup... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.3.1]How much memory does HTTPS take compared to HTTP? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED SDK 2.3.1] Is there a way that I can restart my application using software, much like the HW reset button does? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED_SDK-2.3.1]Im trying to setup a CA store with wiced_tls_init_root_ca_certificates (taking a valid CA cert from my system), but it fails inside x... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.