Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1, ThreadX]I am trying to setup a periodic timer to update the time in my application.To do this, I decided to set up an RTOS timer to ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can't find any API Documents, is there something more cloud friendly implemented in the APIWhat is the best way to achieve control from a webservice o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
mac address
solved msg Solved
During industrialization process what is the process to have a MAC address rank for our products?What is the process to follow? Who is our interface t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are designing a devel board for our products. We consider to program and bebug the MCU via the jtag interface.Which programmer/debugger can you ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using a Windows 7 VM installed using VMWare Fusion 6.0.2 on Mac OSX 10.9.1. I get the following error when I try to build snip.scan-BCM943362WC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi WICED TeamWhen will the WICED SDK 3.0 be available on this site?If the TCP/IP stack issue of tcp_client connect to server failed will be fixed in S... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello everyone,I would like to ask how I can build and download the Manufacturing Test application (mfg_test) on BCM943362WCD4?I was following the ins... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to drive a spi radio that talks in 16 bit word;At the SPI configuration i changed like this (it's similar to the spi flash exemple). In the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any documentation about what commands I can send to the board through the USB-UART port?I know pressing the reset button,I can get some confi... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on a battery powered WiFi device. By using the functions below, I assume the device will save as much power as possible. Low Power:wiced_... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.