Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working with the SN8200 module from Murata that uses the BCM 43362 chipset. I am looking at enabling WiFi direct support, I have downloaded the W... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo
Interesting observation. We have a WICED development board configured to connect to an AP with DHCP. Before network up, app registers for link and ip ... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We are getting spontaneously disconnected from the AP.  I saw another thread that suggested enabling the keep alive option to resolve this.  Regardles... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We are running a BCM43362 in conjunction with an STM32F415.  We are seeing an issue with roaming.  Every 2 to 8 roams causes the system to no longer b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have a customized board with 43362,and try porting WICED driver to ourself micro kernel with LWIP.when program run wiced_management_wifi_on,It is... Show More
PeFe_666001
Wi-Fi Combo
On compiling the Test Console App I get the following message:Making test_console-TWRK60D100M.elfc:/users/016424/documents/wiced/wiced-sdk-2.4.0/wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,  I have recently seen that on the WICED WIFI FAQ it shows that the K60 Series of MCUs is now supported by the SDK?  I was not aware of this, is... Show More
JaLi_1234816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,"test.iperf-BCM943362WCD4 download run" of SDK 2.4.0 make result:make test.iperf-BCM943362WCD4 download run Making config file for first time./wice... Show More
SuLe_1710756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Jason,As you said before, the 43362 softAP supports 5 clients.If customers wants to limit the maximum number of clients, then what should be change... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to compile wiced source code and gets following error message all the time**** Build of configuration Default for project WICED-SDK ***... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.