Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello. We develop a board with the same processor in CYW943907AEVAL1F. We mount CYPRESS S25FL064LABNFI010 instead of MX25L6433FZNI as FLASH.   I modif... Show More
sanmm_199922
Wi-Fi Combo
Environment and SDK information:WICED version: 6.4Wi-Fi Module: Murata Type1GC Wi-Fi connection(to wireless LAN AP) is lost immediately after 11 hours... Show More
hiko_4316286
Wi-Fi Combo
The following question confirms how to set up the CA check, but how do you set up the switch to enable or disable the CA check? <How to check the CA (Certification Authority) ... Show More
DKrasutski
Wi-Fi Combo
Can I use linux firmware for WICED BT stack? I am trying launch AP6256 with WICED, WiFi already working and I used firmware from linux dist. Now I wou... Show More
jdreitzler
Wi-Fi Combo
I need an example or documentation on implementing a USB slave device on STM32F4.  We are using  WICED and ThreadX. We are using our own board. Show More
hoainguyen265
Wi-Fi Combo
After join AP successfully with wiced_join_ap_specific wiced_ip_up I want to leave and join with another AP by calling wiced_ip_down But i alway get e... Show More
kiwi_bruce
Wi-Fi Combo
We found the strength of  BT signal  to be too lowAs suggested by FAE, want to load path to fix this problemBut after setting the patch, it is found t... Show More
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I'm using CYW954907AEVAL1F to send WiFi UDP packets larger than 1KByte at a rate of 30x2Packets/s.   I'm using wiced_packet_create_tcp API and ... Show More
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I want to change WICED_ALLOCATE_PACKET_TIMEOUT from 2000ms to 20000ms (from 2sec to 20sec).   I've tried GLOBAL_DEFINES += WICED_ALLOCATE_PACKE... Show More