Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,     when call wiced_network_up( WICED_STA_INTERFACE, WICED_USE_EXTERNAL_DHCP_SERVER, NULL ) don' t return successI want to start a timer period c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,One power consumption issue we have abserved,the issue happened while COOEE configuration when we switching RF channel to any other channel, th... Show More
DaCi_2122796
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having trouble connecting to SSIDs that contain dashes('-') or underscores ('_'). Has anyone else experienced this? Can someone point me to what i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
1.[My test environment]Board: BCM943362WCD4_EVBSDK: 2.4.1Target: wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4-FreeRTOS-LwIP download run2.WiFi WPS function problem:PBC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
IDE:WICED-SDK-2.3.1Question: Apps project, compile wwd.appliance-BCM943362WCD4 download run, prompted Apps / wwd / appliance / FreeRTOS_LwIP_applianc... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
n Mac OS installation, the Getting Started Guide requests running the snip.ping-BCM943362WCD4 target but it is not installed.  Am I missing something?... Show More
GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Broadcom at the IoT World Hackathon | Facebook Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does WICED SDK support ACS or DFS (802.11h) ?After I trace code, and go to ~/Wiced/WWD/internal/chips/43362a2/wwd_ap.cwiced_wifi_ap_init(), it look li... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My customer asks:I need to further understand the “RAW” functionality that is available in the WICED SDK and would like flow diagrams of the SDK’s API... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to use the config_mode snip as a pattern for my own application.  However, I'm not having much success.  I can serve up some of the files b... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.