Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
What's the best way to store and use multiple certificates in a WICED device?  This isn't necessarily a requirement that I have, but a reasonable use-... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to use I2C interrupts (Wiced SDK 2.4.1), should I change anything in linker scripts? Are all interrupts handlers declared in vector_table_GCC.s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
From WICED debug, it is appear thread[1] only,How can I to trace or create thread[?] to debug breakpoint step run? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have two similar applications. One of them builds fine and is downloaded to my evaluation board. The other gives me the following errors:section `.b... Show More
chch_2120956
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear ,I want to reduce code,but don't find libc code at wiced sdk?Making .gdbinitsnip_scan-BCM943362WCD2-FreeRTOS-LwIP-SDIO---------------------------... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear,Could you let me know the size of dct area?I am testing OTA and got an issue with dct_read_write example.When I try to OTA function with the size... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,I want to introduce my customer contact Express Logic for NFS and FileX license, technical detail, porting on ThreadX feasibility discussion. C... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
When using NetX-Duo, Wiced cannot listen to the same TCP port on both its AP and STA interfaces at the same time.  It looks like the wiced_tcp_listen(... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I have created an HTTP server which uses multiple asynchronous TCP sockets such that there is always one TCP socket that is listening for a new con... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.