Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In the README file of the gedday libray coming with SDK 2.3.0, it says:
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,So, as best I can tell the Wiced SDK runs entirely on the host MCU. There are references to firmware but as far as I can tell it's "upload the blob... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
can some one tell me what the packet format about wiced_network_send_ethernet_data() function's first parameter ?i want to use wiced_network_send_ethe... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I can easily reproduce memory leak issue with the following sequence:1) Connect to Wifi AP with wiced_wifi_join & wicked_network_up to bring up the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can BCM43362 support monitor mode for sniffing raw packet? Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
That's right, from now until September 30th, you can participate in the Broadcom Community Forums (WICED Wi-Fi, WICED Smart, Ethernet Switch and Ethernet PHY... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The schematic for the module is included in the SDK.  The motherboard (assembly) for the Wiced development system has some connectors (J7, J8) and I a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,In the example given in snip.uart I use the UART1 and UART2 simultaneously, the first one is used for debugging while the second one is used for... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying to make a sample application for the BCM943362 module and wondering how does one go about setting up the environment to add .cpp appl... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
In order to continuously improve our standard offering and speed up the design review process, we would love to know which EDA tool (PCB/Schematic) ve... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.