Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,This is to report WPS issues on LwIP.Testing on 3.0.1 SDK.Build with "test.console-FreeRTOS-LwIP-BCM943362WCD4 download run", thenWPS test looks OK... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
p2p :void application_start( ){    wiced_init();    besl_p2p_init ( &workspace, &device_details );    besl_p2p_start( &workspace );}but I don't know h... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
My customer has some installations where they can not deploy wireless or need to to be shutdown. In this case we want to use the same design and add a... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
If you call "netif_set_down" followed by "netif_remove" followed by "wiced_wifi_leave" on an Aruba network during a shaky connection after wiced posts... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Sir,Does Broadcom have a EVB which has MFi Auth IC SMT on it already? thanks!James Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
What is the replacement/equivalent of the functions wiced_dct_read_wifi_config_section and wiced_dct_write_wifi_config_section in sdk 3.0.1? These fun... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I discover that OTA upgrades are unavailable in Wiced 3.0: core functions (platform_load_ota_app ...) emptied and apps/waf/ota_upgrade sample ap... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any intentions or demo projects to use WICED Smart (BLE) with modern Mobile App Development Platforms?I would like to use one of the followi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HelloWhatever bloc size (1, 2, 4, 8Ko) I try to write to the spi flash (sflash_write), I get a constant very slow throughput: 13 seconds for each KiB ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Summary Issue or question:     I cannot build the example code SDK version 2.4.1 HW Platform (if it is a peripheral or MCU issue) **** Build of... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.