Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in the C file:#include "sntp.h"      sntp_start_auto_time_sync( 1 * DAYS );in the makefile:$(NAME)_COMPONENTS := protocols/sntp Compiles fine, but the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I heard release WICED 3.1.1 with improved Wifi-direct. When do you release WICED 3.1.1??And do you have plan include BCM9WCDUSI09 platform into WICED ... Show More
GregG_16
Wi-Fi Combo
Please find SDK Version 3.1.1 here:Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.1Please find SDK Version 3.1.1 w/HomeKit Version is here:Broadcom WICED Software Development Kit 3.1.1 with HomeKit... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to register callbacks on a tcp socket but the callback functions are never called.Basically, this is how my code looks like: wiced_tcp_cre... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Test on sdk3.0.1, with FreeRTOS+LwIP.Below code snip shows wiced_tcp_create_socket fails if i >= 5.The fail result is 25 (SOCKET_CREATE_FAIL).Which me... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have Discover Wi-Fi SN8200X module eval board from Element14 and WICED SDK-2.4.0 patched with SN8200x patch in Linux.We are using UART to commun... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is the Thread monitor supported in the WICED WiFi Stack? if so, what is the max interval supported?Gerardo Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi sir,I want to use WICED_SPI_1 interface to connect to a slave devcei. And I have some questions as below,1. Does MISO and MOSI need to combine, the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI see from the latest release notes that the STM32F1XXX are currently not supported. Is there any advance information about when support for those d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, Im just starting with WICED chip using:BCM43362 microcontroller:STM32f407zg SDK:WICED 3.1.0 want to port WICED SDK to Keil Environment for this ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.