Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking at the implementation of wiced_spi_init and wiced_spi_deinit and they are the same in wiced_platform_common.c... Is this a bug or design ... Show More
cogoc_1937206
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I've found a couple watchdog-related issues in the WICED framework:Debug options are left set in the micro after regular "... download run" make... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I hit a strange wiced_tcp_create_socket hang up,to make sure it's not the problem of my application.I modify apps/snip/ping_powersave/ping_powersav... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We are working on project for wireless data transfer(online video streaming full HD 1080p, File Transfer) from high speed SD Card (Read/write sp... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo

When is the version 3.1.0 release for OS X planned?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
* BCM943362WCD4  : Broadcom 43362-based WICED Module with STM32F205 MCU mounted on BCM9WCD1EVAL1  I want to change the mcu from stm32f205 to stm32f20... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata's SN8200 module and SDK-2.4.0. The board is configured as WICED_STA_DEVICE.I am testing a modified version of tcp_async_server sn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm starting to design a test hardware using BCM43362, however could not find a distributor who has them in stock. Is there a way to order a small qty... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'd like to know how to calculate the required stack size for a thread/worker_thread.Also is there any method to know current memory usage? ( for d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Im using controller - stm32f407 chip -BCM43362 SDK-2.4.1Im able to debug stm32f407 using Jlink JTAG in the Wiced IDE , does the IDE support jlink S... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.