Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everybody!I have a question about the uart reception buffer.I want to know how to free the uart buffer?Currently to do that I only read all values ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,I would like to purchase IOT Boards form broad-com.When can we expert the everything including known limitations like WPS ,STM31f1xx,WI-Fi direct,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There isn't mfg_image.mk in sdk 3.1.1 root directory.I would like to test FactoryImage and OTALet me know how to test?snip.scan-BCM9WCDUSI09-debug SFL... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, we are working to integrate WICED module with an separate application MCU.We went throught the SDK 3.1.1 tools, drivers, but have not found a like... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I tried to install IDE & SDK 3.0.1 to a 64-bit Windows 7 machine.  After installing, I can't get Broadcom debug board to work and I found out that the... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Currently I have my board configured as client and running a TCP server on there using wiced_tcp_create_socket. With this function I have to pas... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to build my first application using the Broadcom IDE and a Broadcom evaluation board. I have managed to get a "hello world" application ru... Show More
SuMa_296631
Wi-Fi Combo
I have just purchased an SN8200 as it appears to be appropriate for my design but I now find that it comes unprogrammed (the supplier web site had an ... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to serve some files from the HTTP server. Files greater than 32K appear to be truncated.I have checked the build map and see that the full... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Greetings!I want to use the WICED WiFi system to 'pass thru' all TCP packets from an incoming WiFi connection (WICED SoftAP server) to an outgoing WiF... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.