Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,What is the minimal stack size requirement for a thread doing almost nothing more that get/set a couple of semaphores: 256 bytes? 512? 1024? 204... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to try create a simple WICED-based multicast receiving application.Does anyone have any suggestions as to how this would be done.How do I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everyone !As far as I could see, there is only support for the BCM43362 Wifi chipset in WICED.I was wondering if there was any plan to support comb... Show More
WeidianW_96
Wi-Fi Combo
A product work as WIFI positioning device using WICED WIFI platform (BCM43362+ST MCU). In order to achieve this functionality, the wifi system needs t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Team,                     We are working with BCM4334 with TI-AM335x Microprocessor with Linux-Kernel-3.12, driver related working are completed ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Now we update SDK to WICED-SDK-3.1.1( mfg firmware is 5.90.230.10),some manufacturing test commands don't match in <<WICED-MFG202-R.pdf>>,who has the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I was curious about exactly how the external coexistence interface works on the BCM43362, specifically the BTCX_TXCONF pin.  Does this pin simpl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

I want to read BCM43362 chip version. Please provide the command for doing this.

MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
For almost 20 years, Connect One is widely regarded as the device networking authority, with many innovative firsts to its credit, including products ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI try ssl connection and every thing looks good, but when I tested correct certification I saw that Wiced doesn't check the hostname form public ser... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.