Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to run OTA_FR app. I've connected an external SPI flash (S32FL032P). I'm using MXCHIP EMW3162 board. This board has STM32f205 with BCM43... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiA simple clarificationIn wiced_rtos_create_thread we can specify the Priority of the thread being created , I've created a thread with WICED_APPLICA... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SPI SLAVE
solved msg Solved
Hello,I have trouble building the snip spi_slave.I get errors for undefined reference to all the platform spi slave drivers and functions:C:\WICED\WIC... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am looking for guidance on finding the most appropriate Wifi module for my application.  I want to build a device that will use the  module processo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Every once in a while, calling wiced_bt_smartbridge_connect causes my board to hang indefinitely.  The rarity of this makes me think it could have som... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking for the detailed information of BCM43341 (WiFi + BLE combo), but haven't found much. If anyone knows where to look in, please let me know.... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
- Hello,I am working on getting a multi threaded system up and running and Create, Join and Delete Threads with WICED APIs was a great start, but I wo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,Please advise what Flash File System (readable/writable) to use on External Flash connected to MCU HOST with WICED image.I would like to use F... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,I have a web server App with web content much larger than the size of the internal flash of a HOST MCU. So, it seems that my only option is to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is this the WiFi board that works with HomeKit SDK? Broadcom BCM943362WCD4 WICED WiFi ModuleIs there any Bluetooth version of the board that works wit... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.