Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am working on to design schematic to build proto boards using WICED WIFI modules. I am bit stuck on to decide what is needed for programming t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi @ all,I've found a mix security type for WPA2 called 'WICED_SECURITY_WPA2_MIXED_PSK'. As I can see, the encryption can be changed but allways WPA2 ... Show More
RyMu_1654936
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Broadcom team,I use WiCED-WiFi Sip module from SPILI'd like to implement " No Tx Power" because I'll use "Passive scan mode" only.Used "snip.scan... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a murata board which can be in AP and STA mode at the same time.Now I want to advertise mDNS on both services at the same time with gedda... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Team,I am a MFI registered developer and will be using Murata wifi modules SN8205 and the Evaluation kit. I have downloaded the SDK WICED 3.1.2. ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm looking into the WICED WiFi platform for a product I'm looking to develop, but I have some pretty severe concerns about the licensing of the SDK v... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI installed the WICED SDK 3.1.2 development kit using WICED-SDK-3.1.2-IDE-Installer.exe on my PC(Windows 8.1). I connenct my EVB to my PC. My make t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,i saw in  a post that it is possible to port wiced sdk to stm32f4 discovery board via jlink. but when i tried it out its giving me this error"**** ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Please use the attached file to overwirte WICED/network/LwIP/WICED/wiced_network.c  This should fix building with LwIP. sam.lin Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Can wiced wifi module BCM943362WCD4 be used for communicating with BLE Transciever as shown in the figure? If yes, is the feature integrated in SDK? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.