Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
Has the roaming algorithm changed between the different wiced versions?  We are seeing poor roaming performance (really long roams, and the devices st... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to send a UDP packet , so I used the sample code udp_transmit from the SDK , but when I checked the time taken to create and send a UDP pac... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all - I have been using the demo console example program on 2 separate eval boards (DEV A and DEV B). I start Soft AP on DEV A and join the AP o... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Having been recently introduced to the Broadcom environment through the generous donation of an eval board, I've been attempting to get the module to ... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
I was wondering how to go about connecting to a 5GHz AP vs a 2.4GHz AP using wiced 3.0.1 with the BCM43341.  Does wwd_wifi_scan scan both bands? Or do... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
[WICED-SDK-2.2.1]On evaluation board BCM943362WCD4 wiced_pwm_start() and wiced_pwm_stop() used for the onboard LEDs, dont seem to have any effect. Unl... Show More
MaGr_2160016
Wi-Fi Combo
An application using LwIP would not build in 3.1.2 on Linux because of wrong wiced_network.c file.From the error there is a reference to the NX_IP dat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello mwf_mmfae j.tI am working on PWM on BCM943362 Board, and using WICED SDK-3.1.2 .In this the function given for the PWM are init, start , stop.Th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
jasonrc seyhan arvindsHi ,I am working on PWM on BCM943362 Board, and using WICED SDK-3.1.2With this board, I am working on PWM . But in API function.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to communicate between two devices, already look the example code in SDK 3.1.2.but I do not know how to port code to my app,Can you provide a e... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.