Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Where do I find the documentation on programming the Expansion Header Socket Pins for WICED SMART Kit which uses BCM943362WCD4 WIFI module?If there is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm newbie in WICED SDK and I'm trying to read all the packets received from an streaming radio. I only receive a few packets, after this the socke... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have an udp multicast running on the STA interface, this is running without any problems.However at the moment I enable the AP interface the U... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello.My Platform is BCM9WCDUSI09 and SDK 3.1.2I have downloaded "BCM9WCDUSI09.zip" file.below are 233 line and 238 line of platform.c fileconst platf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Debug Breakpoints in demo https client.c by demo board BCM943362WCD4.It Happened:              failed to execute MI command:              -stack-list... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My scenario is little time critical ,I have two threads ,one gives the sempahore and another waits&takes the semaphore. Once the semaphore is given it... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,     About wifi_config_dct.h, I found two parameters (CONFIG_AP serials and SOFT_AP serials). But I don't know what is the difference between them,... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. Am planning to use WICED SDK for my application which uses Wifi direct connection protocol. As i see WICED-SDK-3.1.2 provides basic P2P connection... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am trying to include the wiced ota server into my application for upgrading.I have looked at ota_fr as example. My board is SN8205 evk.I am ge... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I want to develop a dynamic HTML server webpage with WICED. Furthermore I want to put dynamic content into JSON files and use AJAX to retrieve them... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.