Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How practical/possible is it to perform an OTA upgrade without using an external serial flash? Can the FR DCT, OTA app and Factory Reset App also be s... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi AllNow I will share the experience for development environment building on Ubuntu OS based on EVK BoardThe default SDK.tar.gz downloaded from Web c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I used to flash my STM32F429 discovery board using Jlink base JTAG programmer, anyway after many code flashing and reflashing Now when I try to debug ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I wanted to test the webserver and followed the txt in the resources dir.But I get the following error: error: 'resources_apps_DIR_"appname"_DIR_"... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using the ISM43341 product from Inventek as pin compatible upgrade from the ISM43362. How ever the platform files do not contain the same infor... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I see that the appliance demo has 16 button and they activate the UART LED. How and which files would I program those 16 buttons to activate the GPIO ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I can't modify DCT by application.Programming DCT by WICED IDE successes.But wiced_dct_write() returns WICED_ERROR.For example, the result of snip.dct... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

do wiced boards support enterprise mode of wifi security?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I can use "test.console-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download run" to compile the console application. I am trying  to use some wi-fi direct commands to mimic ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.