Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
We just finished our bring up of a BCM43341 and were constantly failing to set the country code when we used WICED_COUNTRY_UNITED_STATES_REV4.  This i... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
USB-Serial
Solved
We wish to usethe Eval board 43362 based] to our target board based on LPC controller. We have a FTDI-Serial driver in our USB stack. Can we use the s... Show More
Félix_T
Wi-Fi Combo
I was wondering how to go about connecting to a 5GHz AP vs a 2.4GHz AP using wiced 3.0.1 with the BCM43341.  Does wwd_wifi_scan scan both bands? Or do... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using BCM4334 in Linux environment ,I know its not WICED device but could not find any other section to ask so asking here. I have added hciattac... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello mwf_mmfae j.tI am working on PWM on BCM943362 Board, and using WICED SDK-3.1.2 .In this the function given for the PWM are init, start , stop.Th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
jasonrc seyhan arvindsHi ,I am working on PWM on BCM943362 Board, and using WICED SDK-3.1.2With this board, I am working on PWM . But in API function.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does anybody at broadcom have a schematic of using the LPC17xx with the  BCM943362. There is example code in the wiced\platform\mcu folder from which ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,The make target is demo.watchdog_example-ISM43362_M3G_L44 download run in SDK 3.1.2. I am trying to use the watchdog function wiced_watchdog_kick(... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to use more than one ADC input in my application. I could not get all the ADC inputs sampled independent of each other.I have connected... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello Guys,What could you suggest in a situation like this?I have a dev board with a slow external SPI flash (BCM9WCD1EVAL1). I keep webcontent on the... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.