Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I am trying to understand if it is possible to use 2 of the WiFI boards and leverage them as a bridge. Is it doable and what OS should I use. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
wiced_rtos_delay_milliseconds(WIFI_SLEEP_TIME);wwd_result_t host_rtos_delay_milliseconds( uint32_t num_ms ){    //WPRINT_APP_INFO(("Timer Start\n")); ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to interface 512MB micro SD card with WICED WiFi module. Any thoughts? Are there any suggested parts? Any libraries?Thanks,Raghu Show More
StKi_2157971
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I just finished a project with Broadcom WICED as below.It's <C language style development-platform> for embedded IoT.WizFi250-CSI(C Script Interpreter) for rapid-prototyping, DIY, IoT-startup or students.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm having a strange issue when trying to test wifi connection and disconnection handling. In my code I've written handlers for link_up and link_down.... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Looking into wiced_spi_* and platform_spi_* APIs and they don't look like thread safe to me, is that the case ? Also, it looks like current SPI implem... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm evaluating various Bluetooth modules. My specific application would transfer a small (~20 byte) packet between 2 endpoints. What would the typical... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am working on an application where the wiced module is required to sample an audio stream with its internal ADC. Due to the RTOS, this requires the ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to create a 38kHz signal from WICED platform for infrared packet transmission? I would normally prefer to do this sort of programming o... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to run the snip scan as per the Quick Start Guide in the debugger.The debugger comes up as expected with the first line of code - exactly ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.