Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any support for dot11MgmtOptionTimingMsmt? If more precise timing is required than that available from NTP, what chipset(s) should be used?Wh... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,In the EU, the limit is 20 dbm for the transmit power. In our tests, we observed that our module exceeds 20 dbm in the modulation although in g ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I'm trying to set interrupt caused by counter overflow. I would like to do this without sdk, only using the standard library and registers. Unf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We need the WICED Firmware version info so that the user can make the decision if he/she needs to upgrade the firmware. Where or how can I get or p... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
1. In WICED 3.1.2, the test app under apps/wwd/appliance does not compile. It does compile (andrun) in 3.1.0 and is the basis/starting point for our a... Show More
Geva_2134536
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I currently have a working OTA with the webinterface.However I am now trying to do it over HTTP from the running app APP0.I can download my file... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, I came across the WICED Audio solution that can be used for wireless speakers. Is there a development kit that can be ordered to evaluate this sol... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using SN8205, SDK3.1.2.My device is battery powered and frequently scans APs.The current consumption for a AP scan operation using wiced_wifi_... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I've been using the ARM-USB-TINY-H to program custom wiced wifi board with great success in Windows, but would like to use it in Linux. Is there anyth... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using the WICED 3.1.2 and in my main I launch a few timed event to handle some applicative stuff like for example stnp synchronization every 1... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.