Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When setting gpio input, I didn't get gpio interrupt after settinggpio_keypad_enable().When setting gpio output for LED on/off control,calling wiced_g... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,There is update in wiced 3.3.1 due to which BLE works in peripheral mode.My question is, does  wiced 3.3.1 suppoerts BLE 4.1 which is supposed work... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiIn our Project we are using SN8000x module with stm32f429 MCU,We have a option where this SN8000x module can be sawpped(manually) from SDIO to SPI b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
will FreeRTOS/LwIP support IPv6 or BRCM have a plan to have a stack to support IPV6 in FreeOSThanksGeorge Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We want to use  the FreeRTOS-LwIP to reduce the memory.  In SDK 3.1.2, our application built for ThreadX-NetX runs well. But the same application b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,     We are using Micrium ucos/III on our device and was planning on using the NoOS as a template to call the Micrium API. The BLE stack libs a... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We use the SDK 3.1.2. Since our applicaton size is about 600K and our external SFLASH is 1 MB, we cannot have OTA-update while at the same time ... Show More
kech_4190326
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,We use BCM43460 on freescale p1020 cpu. But on official download, it just have x86 source version. How to get the source to support powerpc  to bu... Show More
ShawnA_01
Wi-Fi Combo
It is known that SDK 2.4.1 and later support SmartBridge platforms with the BLE link acting as a "central".Does the SmartBridge/device/SDK have the ab... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using inventek system usb dogle ISM43341 - USB with wiced sdk 3.1.2. Tested bt_smartbridge app which works in central mode. Also gone through all... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.