Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Guys,I have noticed that strstr function used in HTTP server is not operating on C-strings (null terminated).This could lead to numerous problems.How ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When I installed the WICED IDE, there was a bunch of built projects for the BCM943362WCD4 (see red circle in the attached image). However, the evaluat... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Jaeyoung,Please take a look at:http://community.broadcom.com/message/16038#16038Seems this issue is still in SDK-3.3.1.Can you confirm if this issu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi AllWould you please help to process for applying to join MFi Forums ?I have update my profile and add MFi license of my company. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I install the WICED-SDK-3.3.1-IDE-Install.exe on Windows 7.  I can compile and dowload  the scan example using make target "snip.scan-BCM943362WCD4... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
After installing on a Windows 7 system, eclipse won't run: Show More
user_2112781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm trying to get my external SPI flash to work on the BCM943362WCD4 platform.My first test was to try the new BCM943362WCD4_ext platform, the R... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I need to test WICED Wi-Fi 3.3.1 restful smart server demo. But I can't find any explanation or any doc regarding that.Can I have explanation regar... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I want to implement webserver on my WICED device. Here is the requirement in brief.. my WICED WIFi device stores data in it, user should be able... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working on inventek ISM43340/41 evaluation board which has STM32F4XX controller with BCM43340/41 broadcom chip.I need information about which ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.