Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are just getting started with the Wiced SDK and are trying to understand how to use the HTTP server functionality.  While there are numerous demos,... Show More
LuVe_1576361
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi team:I will like to know if it is possible to get support for SSH and VPN with the SDK. I haven't found anything on this. Many thanksLuis Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using SN8000x EVB from Murata + Wiced SDK 3.1.0, I want to use the SDIO on that board for sd card interfacing. From the SDK I can see a wiced_r... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I would like to test this component for a project but I need more precision about this product:Voltage rangeOperating and storage temperature rangeCur... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using BCM9WCD1EVAL1 with BCM943362WCD8 for iot and planning to use the WICED multi-application support for it.Problem is that I am not able to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SDK 3.1.2 has a bunch of DCT functions that are marked as deprecated, but provides no alternative. Strangely wiced_dct_get_security_section (for examp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,Here is my requirement. I want to bring up the module in STA mode so that it can connect to external cloud and while maintaining the connection ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hii am trying to download using ota fr example, but i got message which is " Error setting application size".Download does not work.i am using sdk ver... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
/** Joins an IGMP group**  Joins an IGMP multicast group, allowing reception of packets being sent to*  the group.** @param[in] interface : The interf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I don't know if I'm just missing something in my way to implement a new thread or if the problem comes from somewhere else.I'm using ThreadX and wh... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.