Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm guessing I need a udev rule to get the serial port to show up.  Anyone able to do this?  I've tried on both Ubuntu 15.1 and Linux Mint 17.  Not US... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart Ready Multi-Standard Module LSR's Sterling-LWB 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Smart Ready Multi-Standard Module provi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm trying to add BLE functionality to the the demo/aws_iot/shadow app.  The issue I'm seeing is once I enable the BT stack, the Wi-Fi side of thin... Show More
user_2199751
Wi-Fi Combo
We are currently developing a product using SPIL BCM4390 based module, SB-WM-N03. However, we found that the EVB boards we have cannot associate AP pr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to configure the wireless bands that are available in different geographic regions. (e.g. Japan, Europe, etc) other than using the Wind... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have a problem with the source code bellow in SDK 3.4.0. When UART 2 receives a data of 1 byte, the thread calling never stops. I do not if th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am currently using WICED over SN8205.How to perform OTA without external flash?Consider that if we can rearrange the Internal Flash to have Bootl... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am using SDK 3.3.1, my application size is 770kb. my flash size is 1MB. so only way i can do OTA upgrades is through external flash, can anybo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have purchased SN8205 module and I can successfully download Scan application into SN8205 module using JTAG Olimex programmer as well as SN820... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have an app that is based on FreeRTOS ver. 8 and will not build on current WICED SDK.Has anyone ported new FteeRTOS to WICED or have suggestions on ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.