Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am noticing BLE connection problems with the BLE Proximity Reporter application running on ISM43341 hardware with WICED SDK 3.5.1 and LightBlue o... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
The article described in Creating and/or Editing Debug Configurations shows how to set up the debugger in an earlier version of the WICED IDE. We are ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The device not connected over wifi with some access points.It faild with a dhcp error:12-29 17:35:44.239 476-1407/system_process E/DhcpStateMachine: D... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hardware : bcm9wcd5eval1_3SDK : started with 3.3.1 and then aded 3.4.0-awsFollowed AWS_IOT getting started guide to create a sample thing and test top... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,When I am trying to build the sample application in WICED SDK 3.4.0 demo.aws_iot.light_sensor_controlled_window.subscriber-BCM9WCDPLUS114, it is th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am able to change the setting in wifi_dct_config.h to access the internet /* This is the default AP the device will connect to (as a client)*/#defin... Show More
YoLi_2201496
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,Is there any possible to redirect all the printf (both system & application) to another hardware (such as jlink rtt) other than uart? Show More
msenel
Wi-Fi Combo
I know that you describe how to measure the power consumption of the WiCED module, e.g. in (WICED™ Development System (HW User Guide) . However, it se... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am working on project where I required to send packet using UDP method.I found one App in Wiced udp_transmit. But i'm not able to send my pack... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have some questions about there two smartbridge functions:wiced_bt_smartbridge_gatt_read_characteristic_values_using_uuid() and wiced_bt_smartbridge... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.