Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Where can I download WICED 3.4 or 3.5?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Struggling to modify the xively code because some of the libraries are not accessible/available in the SDK files via the eclipse IDE.Am I missing some... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, for building OpenOCD, i was running './build_all.sh' script using MINGW, Msys, Git. tools in 32-bit Windows System, but below build error messa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
My company is starting development work on a new product and we are considering using a Broadcom radio. We plan to use Micrium uC/OS-III RTOS and uC/T... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have already added a UART to the bootloader, which I am modifying.  The SDK is great because this was rather easy to do!However, we need to load the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there any standalone board with BCM4343W chip on it, that is a development board with BCM4343W wifi chip with SDIO interface and it should not have... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are facing a very serious issue of AP interface going down momentarily when the STA interface is started on WICED 3.1.2 My platform is BCM9WCDPLUS114  and the module is WM-N-BM-14... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
in the code in ble_proximity_reporter, I see in the serial logs that tx_power is returned as 4:WPRINT_BT_APP_INFO( ("Local TX power: %i\n", p_tx_power... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi.I am noticing BLE connection problems with the BLE Proximity Reporter application running on ISM43341 hardware with WICED SDK 3.5.1 and LightBlue o... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.