Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
There is currently a preprocessor symbol defined for the WICED version that is inserted by Make using -DWICED_VERSION=\"3.5.1\".This is really unfortu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to compile a bunch of libraries together and some of the libraries use /usr/include libraries : for eg. #include <sys/socket.h> I am not a... Show More
Ch-_2119361
Wi-Fi Combo
RedBear Duo: A small and powerful Wi-Fi + BLE IoT board by RedBear — KickstarterUsing Broadcom BCM43438 (==BCM4343W). Show More
JaGo_1745041
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi ,Using WICED SDK-3.1.2 is there a way to list all devices connected to SPI, I2C bus?I see platform functions to init, deinit, probe, transmit messa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
The document:make demo.temp_control-BCM943362WCD4 factory_reset_dct Apps\demo\temp_control\mfg\0001.txtBut it does not work,make: *** No rule to make ... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
Some commands (join, counters, .. etc.) are returned errors under 9600 or 1200 bps.Are the results of mfg test dependent on the UART speed? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

This would be with respect to coexistence with radar systems.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Are there any plans to support st-link interface in the future versions of WICED SDK? I would like to run WICED software on stm32f4-discovery board wi... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi everybody,I'm working on a ccandc. I would know if there is a possibility to choose one of the b/g/n mode while programming.By the way, I'm using t... Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
I checked that WLTEST F/W downloaded to external Ext. flash is initialized in serial log.but 'rwl_read_serial_port' failed error was printed in wl4336... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.