Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
FilipVB
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, intend to use the  Murata type 2AE module , containing the CYW4373E  wifi chip. Could you tell if  RFMON, monitoring mode is supported with the... Show More
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I'm using CYW954907AEVAL1F.   I develop an app that listen and accept incoming TCP connections on WiFi.   Sometimes when I create socket I obta... Show More
KoSa_1909416
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi All,We are planning to create a program with similar functionality to " ble_wifi_introducer " .[Background]    Our application does not turn off th... Show More
BeOl_4470266
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, In order to respect our cybersecurity requirements, I need to disable the support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1, only keeping TLS 1.2. I've noticed t... Show More
sanmm_199922
Wi-Fi Combo
Environment and SDK information:WICED version: 6.4Wi-Fi Module: Murata Type1GC Wi-Fi connection(to wireless LAN AP) is lost immediately after 11 hours... Show More
MaFa_974161
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I'm using CYW954907AEVAL1F to send WiFi UDP packets larger than 1KByte at a rate of 30x2Packets/s.   I'm using wiced_packet_create_tcp API and ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,With WICED_ENABLE_MCU_RTC, I would expect after setting RTC time and rebootthen I can still get correct rtc time.However, I found platform_rtc_init... Show More
BeOl_4470266
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, When could we expect support for the LwIP Chained Buffers? At the moment, Wiced does not properly support LwIP without this. The Chained Buffer... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
@PriyaM_16  In this thread:https://community.infineon.com/t5/Wi-Fi-Combo/usb-device-cdc-sample-can-not-send-512byte/m-p/240409The comment says it's a ... Show More
cblack-f3
Wi-Fi Combo
We are looking for some information on rough memory footprint data on simultaneous BLE/WLAN examples - using the ST+Cypress part (LBEE5PA1LD).  Some t... Show More
Board Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.
Top liked authors