Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

enel_2129601
Wi-Fi Combo
JSON Parsing
solved msg Solved
Hello,is there any document or any example related with JSON parsing. The JSON.c file is in the utilities.Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

is there a sample demo that shows how to use websockets?

ShBB_2186006
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear All,  I downloaded the package for BCM94343W_AVN from GitHub - CloudConnectKits/WICED-SDK-3.5.2_Platform_Files: BCM94343W_AVN platform files to add to WICED-SDK-3.5.2 in orde…... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to build snips provided in wiced v3.5.2 for the platform BCM9WCD1AUDIO (SPIL platform - SSB-WM-N02 EVM board). When trying to build for WI... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Using IOT Starter Kit based on BCM4343W.We are planning to run the WICED Sdk 3.5.2(MFI certified) on this platform, to make use of the extensive li... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
followed the quick start guide.renamed my working make target from "snip.bluetooth.ble_proximity_reporter-BCM943341WCD1 download run" to "snip.bluetoo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, Can you please provide an example app for websocket ?Thank you in advance ! Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am able to receive raw wifi packets which include all the fields in the ieee80211_header_t structure via wwd_wifi_enable_monitor_mode().Is there a w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Wiced Version: 3.1.2.I am using self signed certificates generated with OpenSSL for a server I want to connect with a WICED Wi-Fi module. On certain c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Could an smartphone app take care of BCM with ssid/pass, and communicate with my AWS account to generate and download certificates/keys? Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.