Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
How do I turn on platform debug statements?Such as WPRINT_ENABLE_PLATFORM_INFOwhich enables WPRINT_PLATFORM_INFOand other things.I'm porting a platfor... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,Extremely new to programming for embedded devices here, and I was hoping if someone could help! I currently have a single-threaded program in ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Group,I will eventually be using the CEL WB4343SP2 in my project but until the prototype board is ready I'd like to get a head start on the firmwar... Show More
AndriiL_16
Wi-Fi Combo
I have made an application similar to the demo "temp_control". There are 2 registered timed_events:1. wiced_rtos_register_timed_event( &post_timed_eve... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We're using BCM9WCDUSI09 platform(1Mb external flash, 1Mb internal flash, 128k ram) and will be using OTA2 for updating the platform when ne... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a way to dynamically add AP's  to the DCT?I want to do this at run time from a list that is obtained at runtime. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a WICED version overview?Something that talks about high level structural changes between versions?I'm not interested in HW platform support ... Show More
MuOr_1658816
Wi-Fi Combo

Is it possible to run the WICED SDK on an ARM Linux host?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm attempting to make an HTTP request of about 2541 bytes. It worked fine using HTTP, but now I'm trying to use HTTPS, and I'm having trouble with... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiI was trying to increase the MTU size using the function wiced_bt_gatt_configure_mtu but the only response I get is a callback and then that channel... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.