Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I cant for the life of me find a store that sells the wiced wifi dev kit. The partners on your 'where to buy' page are either broken links or they ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

WHERE is the Current WIFI WICED SDK that was released in JUNE?  I need to download urgently!

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does Broadcom BCM4343W stack support A2DP in FreeRTOS?Which interface is supported for Audio signal with A2DP? Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Has anyone been successful using the FT4232H MiniModule with OpenOCD and WICED using "interface FTDI" or even "interface FT2232"? Show More
SeKi_2184131
Wi-Fi Combo
When a project is compiled, Wi-Fi Firmware (ex. 43362A2.bin) has largest file  that the size is over 200KB.Q1. Is this file offers binary format only?... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello.I need to get RSSI values of any received packet in monitor mode, i.e. probe requests, assoc/deassoc request, beacons etc. Information from my s... Show More
DaEr_349131
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,Is it only me, but I don't seem to find the latest Wiced 3.x SDK installers for Mac.I can see the 2.x installer, but that's it. As it's just ma... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does the TLS implementation in SDK 3.5.2 supports SNI?

Thanks,

Baris

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hello all,I am using wiced sdk3.5.2 and working on the uart.when i make:1> i pass the expected_data_size = 1 as a constant in the wiced_uart_receive_b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,I am working on wiced SDK3.5.2. I  getting the problem with not receive the packet from the terminal. in this i transmit the data from he do... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.