Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

GrSm_2135731
Wi-Fi Combo
Here's some bugs and fixes that would be good to get into the release:1. LwIP default interface and static IPWhen using a static IP, a default interfa... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am going to use BCM43907 as SDIO device along with i.MX6 Dual running Linux as SDIO host for the next project phase.Is it possible for BCM439... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a function or code snippet that will provide the temperature of the STM32F4 internal temperature sensor? Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Based on the popular Cypress WiFi chipset and partner modules from Murata, Wubby's turn key software environment dramatically simplifies the developme... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello vik86​AWS IoT supports now MQTT over Websocket. I would like to know if the implementation of this functionality is planned for aws_iot or mqtt ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi team,I am a new embedded engineer developing a wireless lighting control unit which we hope to use Broadcom hardware in for the mass manufacture of... Show More
JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
In WICED/RTOS/<ThreadX or FreeRTOS>/WICED/rtos.h there are such comments :/* Configuration of Built-in Worker Threads * * 1. wiced_hardware_io_worker_... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
If yes, is there any example code available for mutual authentication?If no, do you have plan to support it?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This question might be slightly off topic for this forum, but I'll ask anyway.I have a BCM943364WCD1 and am looking for some NeoPixel drivers with the... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a BCM9WCD5EVAL1_3 which has BCM943341WCD1 daughter board. I followed the OTA2 documentation to add ota2. However the ota2_bootloader is not bui... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.