Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
For MFG testing we use mbt, and it seems that I have to modify wiced_bt_uart_config in platform.c//    .flow_control = FLOW_CONTROL_DISABLED,    .flow... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,We have been developing a custom platform, which has 1MB of external SRAM attached to a STM32F427 MCU.I'm currently on a state  FMC bus seems to... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am running BCM94343W AVN with build 3.7.0   The device can publish consistently from device to AWS iOT . No issues. However, once I do a device upda... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello together,I want to use the BCM4343 together with the STM32F411 and developing with WICED. So I have no practical experience with WICED SDK.While... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
There are still seats left in the October/November sessions!Dates: San Jose, CA. (10/28), Austin, TX. (11/01), Boston, MA (11/03)Duration: 8:30am –4:3... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am evaluating BCM943341WCD1_3 to act as a LAN to WLAN bridge. I find that bus_data_credit gets frozen after millions of packets sent out to wireless... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Tried to find an appropriate forum section, but nothing seemed appropriate! My question is, what do I have to program in to develop on the WICED platf... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Are the WICED SDK firmware files (3.7.0-3) for the BCM43340 compatible with the i.MX Android driver?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am working on Avnet iot starter kit which uses BCM94343W_AVN chip.I tried booting the ota2_example with normal bootloader and its booting up and ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to use rfcomm to communicate between a phone as a client and a BCM943341WCD1 board as the server, and it's possible to open an rfcomm conne... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.