Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
MQTT deinit
solved msg Solved
Hi.I am having problems reconnecting upon an disconnect.I am using WICED_SDK_3.5.1 and using secure MQTT (i.e. over TLS).static wiced_result_t mqtt_co... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiWe found once the BLE transmit speed is  not less than 5KB/s, the UART connection between the central device and PC will be lost.Steps1. Two 43438 d... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
TFTP problem
solved msg Solved
WICED SDK 3.3.1 snip.tftp app test result is ok.But, SDK 3.5.2 sntp.tftp app test result is not ok.SDK 3.3.1 tftp app run -> tftp server connect-> dow... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Module: 4343W When joining an AP named CDW530AM, the return of host_rtos_get_semaphore is WWD_TIMEOUT, please refer the screenshot attached. The relev... Show More
badic_1722426
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,We try to certicate our product by an EMC laboratory and this laboratory asks to genarate this radio mode :We use the USI module and to realize... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I am working with the Cypress BCM4343 and the Avnet IoT Starter Kit. My environment is all setted up and I already did several demos with th... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Using 3.5.2 SDKIn dct_read_write.c    WPRINT_APP_INFO( ( "Modifying Single byte in App Section \r\n" ) );    /* Modify single byte value - test sflash... Show More
GiMa_1343986
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear support,I will use the BCM4343W IOT starter kit based on BCM4343W and STM32F411 MCU. This kit is enable to talk with cloud service. By the way, m... Show More
user_2170816
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am trying to connect Eval. Board via IOS client over TCP and I am using tcp_server_async snip in WICED 3.5.2. I used a Java script, but I m ta... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to find examples of using websockets with WICED-SDK-3.7.0 (module EMW3165, freeRTOS, LwIP). Are there any examples I can check out to wrap ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.