Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a BCM943364WCD1 Eval board which I'm trying to flash the mfg test FW on. My expectation is to see the label "(WLTEST)" when querying for the dr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi  seyhan​wiced_uart_return_received() is a very useful function.  Thank you for providing the patch.I have a question.Is the timeout parameter the t... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All,We are working the MQTT and use the wiced SDK 3.5.2.Use QOS 0;In our scenario we Publish the packet from the android application. In this ca... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
static wiced_result_t wiced_dct_load( const image_location_t* dct_location ){    elf_header_t         header;    elf_program_header_t prog_header;    ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In file sflash_write.c need comment out  at end of file, because only first time working, at second time spi deinited (don't tuch in 3.7.0).............. Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi mwf_mmfae​ and All,I am unable to find Wiced SDK for linux ,i have downloaded (WICED-SDK-2.4.1.7z) from community but unable to install same.can yo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Problem:Wiced with freertos working incorectly, because using counting semaphore.Quick way to resolve in fuction hostinitsemaphore create mutex with x... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi,i want to wifi config with bluetooth. For this, Is the app available? or should i add btstack in to my wiced application?how do i.finally, no examp... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
basically my application is multi threaded and  i'm creating multiple communication points.but at a time i can create only onethere some api list whic... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
MQTT deinit
solved msg Solved
Hi.I am having problems reconnecting upon an disconnect.I am using WICED_SDK_3.5.1 and using secure MQTT (i.e. over TLS).static wiced_result_t mqtt_co... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.