Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello!I'm currently debugging an application.I would like to check the RAM memory map, to see, what's located nearby my structure, which get's overwri... Show More
dast_1961951
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi -Trying to establish some serial data flow using BLE notifications.   I'm having trouble finding a BLE API function to control message flow to prev... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I downloaded and installed WICED-Studio-4.1.0.43-IDE-Installer.But I cannot execute WICED-StudioI got error message below.Please let me know how to so... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Cypress WICED Studio Software Development Kit 4.0 - READMEWICED Studio provides systems and APIs needed to build, design and implementapplications for... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED Studio 4.1.0 is the only SDK for the Internet of Things (IoT) that combines Wi-Fi and Bluetooth into a single integrated development environment... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I just received an eval kit for the 43907.The platform is a BCM943907WCD2 (100-129289-0020) and the evaluation board is a BCM943909WCDEVAL-2 (100-1280... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have been trying to get an application that has been upgraded from WICED 5.5.1 to WICED 4.0 to successfully execute an Over The Air(OTA) update. The... Show More
StKa_2187866
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all, I recently started my baby steps into the IoT universe and I have faced an issue with the MQTT library in WICED SDK 3.5.2. I am trying to conn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Does BCM4343W have OTA Support? http://cloudconnectkits.org/sites/default/files/Tutorial%20Part2%20-%20App%20Development%20using%20WICED%20SDK%20%28v1.0…... Show More
dast_1961951
Wi-Fi Combo
Found what appears to be an issue with sleeping for very long periods (> (65535/32768*16) seconds).stop_mode_power_down_hook() calls a function platfo... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.