Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

JeGu_2199941
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm doing with BCM94343W, SDK 4.0.1. (internal DCT)I just want to verify for 100% sure, since the code doesn't look like thread-safe to me.Assume DCT ... Show More
lola_1650581
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,is there any software support and development kit for the BCM43455.At the same time ,where we can  download the software  and purchase the kit. tha... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I still can hit below issue sometimes on SDK-3.7.0-7.Basically, the device is useless after this issue happened.If there is still no fix available ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Download:WICED Studio 4.1.1 IDE Installer (Windows)WICED Studio 4.1.1 (OSX)WICED Studio 4.1.1 (Linux 64-bit)WICED Studio 4.1.1 (Linux 32-bit)WICED Studio 4.1.1 Release Notes... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using BCM43455 in our custom board. what is the exact vendor specific HCI command to put the BT module to lowest power mode (Deep sleep) or Low... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiAnybody who has same problem, please advise it.Our module is adapted and ready to mass production.We got faced problem with BCM4390  SPIL N-04 modul... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all:I am trying to reconnect after MQTT disconnected.After several times successful reconnection and I can't reconnect any more. So I print the "_e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I wanted to see some debug output from the libraries/filesystems/ota2 component when the WICED 4.1 OTA2 bootloader called functions from that componen... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I have modified snip.uart example like below.  Basically I want to UART receive with timeout and check the number of incoming bytes.  I have 2 q... Show More
prpuc_2175051
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am using Murata Type 1Dx module, which uses Broadcom BCM4343W chipset. I am  trying to bring-up the Bluetooth module & using WICED SDK 3.5.2 My h... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.