Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm trying to setup the H5 Link and communicate with the BCM43438. Setup: RedBear IoT pHAT with AP6212A (BCM43438A1) (GitHub - redbear/IoT_pHAT: WiFi + Bluetooth, designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi!I was directed to WICED forum by Particle support for trouble in using Particle Photon for our IoT project.We are using the Photon board for audio ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
HiDoes WICED Studio 4.1.0 and above have support for ARP and RARP protocols ?ThanksK Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,For a project we need to use AES128 bit in GCM mode, I have changed the defines in tls_ciper_suites.h but at compile time I get an error that ae... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am doing something using BCM943341WCD1 board, but there is some questions.   one: I had built a project "snip.gpio-BCM943341WCD1 download run", it c... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using Murata wifi module Type 1DX EVB ES2.0 with TI Sitara AM57xx chipset with Linux kernel version 4.x ( currently using 4.1.18).Is bcmdhd Mod... Show More
haki_2218686
Wi-Fi Combo
I want to permanently store the generated value in the dct app section.I have three questions.First, what is the size of the DCT table?Second, What is... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all,I'm trying to use my Bluetooth microphone with Raspberry Pi 3 (using BCM43438), but it seems that the chipset or its firmware are NOKUsing e... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi. I use BCM43143 on SDIO on Linux 4.8.17 with TI Beaglebone like hardware.Have 2 issue:1. BCM43143 does not see all WiFi networks. For example it do... Show More
DaBa_2244756
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Cypress team and community,We using wiced sdk 3.7.0  , FreeRtos-LWIP,  and closed code wiced ssl lib (BESL).For client to server connection we usin... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.