Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,is it possible to get some example for sending packets in so called raw mode? In the SDK, there are examples only for AP/STA modes. Something simil... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,With 3.5.2. When connecting to a MQTT broker over wifi, if the network is disconnected the connection to the MQTT broker is not resumed when the ne... Show More
haki_2218686
Wi-Fi Combo
my os is windows10 and develope environment is WICED Studio 4.1.1 IDE.my board is BCM43907(CYW43907).I want to use load cell on BCM43907(CYW43907). bo... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,It's the first time I use the CYW43907,I want to download a demo to the chip,I use the jtag to download but it failed.Just see the picture below(I ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm using WICED SDK 4.0 to develop a prototype on AVNET BCM4343W IOT Starter Kit. The example demo/bt_smartbridge works very well now. Then, I try ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We have one critical issue, that is system crash after calling the wiced_tcp_delete_socket. In our application, we have a secured tcp socket which... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'm planning to use Murata 1LD module (43438 + STM32F412) connected via SPI to an MCU powered motherboard.WICED is fully integrated within 1LD.I'd ... Show More
KenR_96
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Would you provide me information about BCM4343W?Wihch version of SDK and FW is oldest one which supports BCM4343W?I found the SDK-3.5.2 (FW version... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi, getting the error "Could not find appropriate Java Runtime Environment (JRE). WICED JRE requires JRE version 1.6.0 or higher..."I have this instal... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,just installed Windows 8.1 and WiCED-SDK-2.4.1-IDE-installer.exe doesnt work, it says missing Java RE and asks to install version 1.6 or above. ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.