Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear support,I have a problem with the debugger not working. I use an eval board MurataType1LD, It is a combo wifi /ble.I use WICED studio 4.1 and 43x... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying to connect Murata SN8000 to STM32F4 Discovery kit through SDIO bus. Everything works fine (reading/writing broadcom chip's registers, dow... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have posted this issue on the Broadcom CSP site a while ago but haven't got it resolved. I  want to see if any of you have tried it and how it goes ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Dear Madam/Sir?As we know, BCM43362 now can be used with Cortex-M4 + FreeRTOS/LwIP architecutre, My situation is not M4, but other micro-controller. I... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Does anyone test the BCM43362 WIFI-direct data throughput?

RoDe_1773541
Wi-Fi Combo
I'm using the BCM4343WWCD_EVB with WICKED SDK 3.5.2 and when I enable the bluetooth stack the power consumption doesn't drop below 9mA.  Calling wiced... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have a function that's interacting with a serial NOR flash chip over SPI. But every time it executes, it seems like it's terminated early after a se... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I am trying to add MQTT to a project. I am using Wiced 4.1.1 and an LSR Sterling 00950. I am trying to run the snip.secure_mqtt as an example. Runn... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi guys,I need your help.There has been a discussion as to putting web content onto external flash:Keep web content (.html, .js) on external flash in a filesystem... Show More
mringwal
Wi-Fi Combo
Is is possible to download the minidriver (patchram) in H5 mode?After setting up an H5 Link, I'm sending HCI Reset, HCI Read Local Version Information... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.