Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MaEl_2637511
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello all, I'm dealing with WICED SDK for the first time so I'm pretty unfamiliar with it.I'm working at a project which will use a Cortex-M4F MCU (ru... Show More
user_2277696
Wi-Fi Combo
I have just started on this project, and it would be useful to have a reference project .Thanks in advance! Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
**WICED Studio 5.2.0:WICED-Studio 5.2.0 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-5.2.0 (OSX)WICED-Studio-5.2.0 (Linux 64-bit)WICED-Studio-5.2.0 (Linux 32-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 5.2.0... Show More
ritu_2178811
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I am extending the snip / bluetooth / bt_dualmode_server for my own needs. While creating threads, I noticed 2 strange behaviours.1) In initiali... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
what‘s’ the problem of WICED IDE. How can I fix this ? I hope you can help me with this. Show More
jepac_2686711
Wi-Fi Combo
HiAs per data-sheet CYW94343 can work with a 24 MHz external TCXO as reference clock.The BCM94343WWCD1_1 kit uses a 26 MHz crystal. What are the NVM c... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
While attempting to debug an 802.1X connection to FreeRADIUS I enabled the DEBUG define in an attempt to get more information regarding the problems w... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
In our custom board, we are using BCM43455 and our BSP is based on kernel version 4.1. And we are using brcmfmac driver from 4.1 kernel with additiona... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have interfaced stm32f446 controller with murata wifi chip type 1dx (which has bcm4343W chip) through SDIO interface.In the function wwd_bus_init()... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We have a new project with omnivison camera sensor OV5640. now  we searching a wifi controller for sharing image data. We found your product CYUSB3065... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.