Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
**WICED Studio 6.0.0:WICED-Studio 6.0.0 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-6.0.0 (OSX)WICED-Studio-6.0.0 (Linux 64-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.0.0N... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
WICED/platform/MCU/STM32F4xx/peripherals/platform_rtc.c:78:71: error: unknown type name 'wiced_rtc_time_t' static void              add_second_to_time... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
This is in WICED 5.0. File: libraries/protocols/MQTT/mqtt_network.cFunction: wiced_result_t mqtt_core_deinit( mqtt_connection_t *conn )The bug is that... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I have set the WICED clock to "PLATFORM_CPU_CLOCK_FREQUENCY_48_MHZ"  and tried to flash the WICED module, however after it starts up I only see the fo... Show More
BiMa_2659891
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,We are using the CYW4343W for our Wi-Fi + BT/BLE interface, where we have below queries to be resolved to move further in design:1) Is the external... Show More
JoNa_2236316
Wi-Fi Combo
Can anyone help with this error we encountered while debugging EAP-TLS on Wiced 3.7.0-3:  "Error with TLS client handshake 5042, TLS handshake failed"... Show More
JoEy_2146646
Wi-Fi Combo
When configuring UART2 to use flow control on the BCM4390, we see the current into this input being way too high, about 6 mA.The I/O should be configu... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I 've got new EVB which is "BCM943907WCD1(CPU board) + BCM943909WCDEVAL_2(pareparall board)".Now I'm testing avs application and all operation ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
MFi Developers,We’re excited to be in Shenzhen from November 6th – 10th for the MFi Accessory Developer Summit 2017.Cypress will be demonstrating new ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
SRAM memory
solved msg Solved
Hello,After building my project, I get the table below.I would like to reduce the space used in sram on the red lines (an other if it possible) but I ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.