Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello to all Cypress ninjas!A general question: Is Mbed OS support included in your WICED roadmap?Thank you! Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
I found httpbin snip fails to connect server in FreeRTOS+debug build.And then I trace to below problem: (with some of my debug print)[18:31:04:726] Re... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am using BCM94343WWCD1 , when I copy paste existing sample project and make changes to it .It builds but can't perform the taskConsole shows ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
When the bootloader attempts to load a new image from external serial flash, if init_sflash() fails, then the bootloader will attempt to run a program... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I am trying to build the snip.scan project for my bcm94343wwcd1 module and I followed all the instruction given in 101wifi video tutorial by cy... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Experts,I see the BCM chip used in the two different boards remains the same. https://wikidevi.com/wiki/AMPAK_AP6181  I tied downloading the Banana... Show More
dast_1961951
Wi-Fi Combo
problematic code:#define MIN(x,y)  ((x) < (y) ? ( x 😞 (y))    /* Calculate the amount of data to read out of the buffer */    max_bytes_to_read = MIN... Show More
dast_1961951
Wi-Fi Combo
when arriving in stop_mode_power_down_hook(), PRIMASK is not set so interrupts are enabled.because of this, it is possible that there have been ISRs t... Show More
user_2177781
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm having issues with wiced_tcp_stream_read. I have an application which downloads a file from a server using wiced_tcp_stream_read, the implem... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
**WICED Studio 6.0.0:WICED-Studio 6.0.0 Installer (Windows)WICED-Studio-6.0.0 (OSX)WICED-Studio-6.0.0 (Linux 64-bit)Release Notes: WICED Studio 6.0.0N... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.