Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm currently working with a project updated with 6.1 version of WICED and I have an old problem of memory : Module WICED 5.2 : And now with ver... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I used in version 5.0 of wiced bt_smartbridge function for my BLE application.I read it's deprecated on WICED 6.x, can you tell me if there is s... Show More
QuanG_66
Wi-Fi Combo

Can CYW43907 support 802.11R roaming?

Thanks

ErLi_2535936
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,I'd like to know that is WiCED support Google C4A - Cast for Audio.Thanks.Best Regards, Erik Lim Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I figured out that the application is stored in internal flash in 43438 device. But during OTA update, the wiced_ota_server reads the chunk of data an... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hey I am working on Industrial temperature monitoring system in which I am using long distance wire communication by interfaing with raspberry Pi show... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We've observed a deadlock in sys_sem_new() using WICED SDK 3.3.1The problem stems from an interaction between the heap semaphore used by malloc_lock()... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
We are using CYW43438, and I want to know what content should be burned to the OTP while manufacturing.I searched google and only found the applicatio... Show More
agmi_3321141
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello All!I have a http post request thread that pops from a queue and posts its contents to a server. I notice that my queue gets full pretty quickly... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.