Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

sugac_3385211
Wi-Fi Combo
We are working on STM32F412,and we want to use existing IAR project on STM32F411, which does not has wifi.STM32F412 has both wifi and BT. we are using... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, i was trying to join a different wifi network by using the wiced_network_down() method, but it fails. I searched around and found that it fails... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am having a hard time porting this over to CrossStudio ARM. The code is a real mess unless you use Eclipse. Also, it seems you have to use ThreadX. ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I noticed WICED-SDK-3.5.2 supported IAR Embedded Workspace and haved read seyhan's <<How to bring a WICED SDK into Eclipse>>.Can seyhan show us how to... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Testing with FreeRTOS+LwIP build on 43438.Compare to TLS-v1.1, the TLS-v1.2 https request throughput is very bad.The number of https request sent per ... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi all,I would like to choose the best WiFi (2.4GHz) channel for my application, which acts as AP.Unfortunately I'm getting an error when calling wice... Show More
DeXi_1316761
Wi-Fi Combo
I use the 802.11n in CYW43907. I found that the function wiced_wifi_set_ht_mode() can modify the  bandwidth to HT40. In STA port, it return success, b... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I want to use the library Bluetooth Internet Gateway ("BIG") while using the library AMQP to scan and connect BLE objects by sending message fr... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello,I'm currently working with Azure Iot hub and amqp v1.0 protocol on Wiced 6.1.I have two questions concerning emission and reception frames.1 - W... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test on sdk-6.1. (The same errors on sdk-6.0.1)I got a lot of HCI errors during boot if ENABLE_BT_PROTOCOL_TRACES is defined.My testing code is pre... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.