Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
Test.console is the app with the most general commands. Note that you don't need to be connected to an AP for the app to work.Type 'help' in the comma... Show More
user_50895
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello, I am testing an Access Point with the ISM4319_TESTBOARD and the Wiced 2.4.0, I have noticed that when implementing some "for" and "while" loops... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,My original post got locked and marked as answered, even though it is not solved.Link to the original post:Pairing two BLE devices to one phone.The... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
On ThreadX build:WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MIN=0 && WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MAX=0 worksWICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MIN=0 && WICED_TLS_MINOR_VERSION_MAX=1 wo... Show More
swli_3187821
Wi-Fi Combo
I am trying wifi roaming function on cyw43455 based on Android OS.I can only access the dhd driver source code, so I don't know how this feature imple... Show More
JoNa_2236316
Wi-Fi Combo
During the TLS Handshaking sequence while trying to make an Enterprise Security connection using EAP-TLS, after the server-hello done completes we fai... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo

Is there any way to use the wicked modules without a known rtos?

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I am building the ble_hello_sensor snip for the BCM94343WWCD1 in the 6.1 and 6.0 WICED SDKs The console window build summary is listed below for each ... Show More
AxLi_1746341
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi,Test with sdk-6.1:Using wiced_bt_ble_observe() API always get scan response even withsetting scan_mode =BTM_BLE_SCAN_MODE_PASSIVE in ble_scan_cfg.I... Show More
grphc_1578046
Wi-Fi Combo
We have been trying to debug multicast dropouts. This has occurred on ALL versions of WICED and is currently being experienced on WICED 6.0.1The devic... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.