Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Wi-Fi Combo Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
I found a bug where during the download firmware process, tools/common/Linux64/make would run into segmentation fault. As it turns out, the make tool ... Show More
NiMc_1688136
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED SDK 6.1 with FreeRTOS and LwIP. I am trying to test OTA updates on my CYW43907 based module with custom code receiving the image thro... Show More
MichaelF_56
Wi-Fi Combo
[REGISTER NOW]Get WICED Smart with Nebula FREE Hands-On Training: Nebula IoT Reference Design board with Cypress & Murata This hands-on training works... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
hi Sir,Are there any document describes the power saving with CYW54907?I only find some documents with CYW43907.thank you. Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
I am hitting a breakpoint error when I have WICED_COUNTRY_CODE set to WICED_COUNTRY_KOREA_REPUBLIC_OF in the platform dct at compile/flash time.The br... Show More
user_108962310
Wi-Fi Combo
Is there a bug in the `gpio_button_init` function?The code is:    return wiced_gpio_init( button->gpio, ( button->polarity == WICED_ACTIVE_HIGH )? INP... Show More
TaGo_2353976
Wi-Fi Combo
HiThe customer would like to make Ethernet to Wi-Fi converter by CYW43907.In such case, CYW43907 will receive Ethernet frame via MII interface and tra... Show More
user_3377321
Wi-Fi Combo
Hello I am getting the error "Unknown command line parameter -telnetport found", and many such errors one by one after starting debugging.Please let m... Show More
Anonymous
Wi-Fi Combo
Hi Guys,  I am working on the project where BCM43438 + STM32F412 as Wi-Fi Module as gateway to connect to SMT32F4 via USART.I need to transfer 1MB dat... Show More
JuMo_1762556
Wi-Fi Combo
I am using WICED-Studio-6.0 on CYW943907AEVAL1F platform.I can't make both OTA and OTA2 work for CYW43907 now.Please give your comments and advise to ... Show More
Forum Information

Wi-Fi Combo

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Wi-Fi Combo topics.